• Postiche, 200m, M8, 5a, WI4+ first free ascent and first repetition of this route, Freissinières valley.
• Rif raf, 150m, M10, WI5+, Freissinières valley.
• Face de rat, 150m, M8, WI6, Freissinières valley.
• Cigare de Chichin, 60m, WI6, Freissinières valley.
• Gervasutti route, 800m, ED, 6b, A1, – On East face of Grandes Jorasses with clients.
• South Pillar of Barre Noire, 650m, TD-, 6a, – On South face of Barre Noire, Ecrins with a client.
• Contamine route, 650m, TD+, 6a+, – South Pillar of Grand Dru with a client.
• Tronchey ridge, 950m, TD-, 4c, – On Grandes Jorasses with a client.
• Cholatse (6440m), 1200m, D, 6a, M4+, Khumbu, Nepal, with a client.
• Nuptse Nup II (7742m), 2200m, ED+, M6, WI6, – A new route in alpine style on South face of Nuptse, Khumbu, Nepal.
• Link up Pilier rouge du Brouillard, voie Oggioni, 350m, TD+, 6a and Pilier central du Freney, 950m, TD+, voie bonnington, 7a+>5c A0 with exit on top of Mont Blanc.
• Nuptse Nup II, 2200m, ED, M6, WI6, A2 – A nice attempt on South face of Nuptse, Khumbu Himalaya.
• Le Prestige Des Ecrins, 1000m, ED, M6, Grade 5, – a new route opened on the north face of the Pic Sans Nom, Glacier Noir, Ecrins. Nominated long list of Piolet d’Or
• A Trois C’est Mieux, 250m, M7, A0, Grade 5, – a new route opened on the north face of Gramusat, Freissinières, Ecrins.
• Looking For The Void, 900m, M7, Grade 6, R in Alpine Style – a new route opened on Siula Chicco (6265m), Peru, Cordillera Huayuash. Nominated long list of Piolet d’Or
• Gabarrou-Silvy, 1000m, 6c/A2, Grade 6, L’Aiguille Sans Nom linked to Bonnatti-Vaucher, 1100m, M5+, Grade 6, North Face Grandes Jorasses – each ascent taking one day for the first time.
• Border Line, 180m, M8, 6a, Grade 5+ – a new route opened in the Freissinières Valley.
• Les Racines Du Fiel, ED, 300m, M5, A2, Grade 6 – a new route opened in the Freissinières Valley.
• Strike, 200m, M7, Grade 6 – first free ascent
• New Generation, 300m, M7+, Grade 6 – a new variation opened on the north face of Gramusat, Freissinières Valley.
• Expedition in Patagonia, Cerro Torre massif :
– Franco/Argentine, on the Fitz Roy, ED, 650m 6c, in dry tool style in 24 hours non stop
– Tomahawk (first free ascent) linked to Exoset, on the Aguja Standhart, ED, 800m, M6 – first link up in a day.
– Ragni route, on Cerro Torre, ED, 600m, grade 6
• Mourre Froid, grade 6+.
• Byaisse Ta Culotte, 200m, D9 – a new route opened, first multi pitch for dry tooling in France